Webqlo Christmas Campaign Terms & Conditions
1. To participate in the Webqlo Christmas Campaign (the “Campaign”), participants (the “Participants”) must be residing in Malaysia during the campaign period.
2. Webqlo Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify any Participants without notice at any point of the Campaign or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the Campaign prior to participation.
Joining the Campaign
3. The Campaign will run from 3rd December 2021 to 31st December 2021.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Campaign period at any time without prior notice.
5. To participate in this Campaign, the Participants are required to log in with a valid Facebook account.
Lucky Draw Participation
6. All participants who successfully submit their Christmas greeting wish will be eligible to enter the lucky draw. The winners for the lucky draw will be selected at the end of the Campaign.
7. The winner announcement for the lucky draw will be made on Webqlo’s Facebook and Instagram page.
8. Winners will be selected by the Organiser and all decisions will be final.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize items without prior notice.
10. Prizes for the lucky draw winners are the following:
- Grand prize: 1x Pery Smith Espresso Coffee Machine (worth RM397)
- 2nd prize: 1x Russell Taylors Air Fryer Large (worth RM199.99)
- 3rd prize: 3x Webqlo Christmas Package (worth up to RM133)
- Consolation prize: 15x RM10 Grab Wallet Credit
11. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash prizes, and non-refundable.
12. In the event that the Organiser is unable to contact a winner, the Organiser reserves the right to select another winner based on the judging criteria.
13. In order to respond to the participant’s questions, fulfil the participant’s requests or manage interactive content in the Campaign, it may be necessary to ask for personal information such as the Participant’s name and email address. The Organiser may use said information to respond to the Participant’s requests or to contact the participant via e-mail to inform the Participant of news and other promotions.
14. In addition to the personal information as mentioned in the previous clause, certain technology may be used to collect certain technical information like the Participant’s Internet protocol address, the Participant’s computer's operating system, the Participant’s browser type, traffic patterns and the address of any referring web site.
15. The Organiser will erase any incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated personal data retained by the Organiser in connection with the operation of this Campaign.
16. By taking part in this Campaign, the Participants understand and accept without condition that the Organiser may elect to use the Participants’ personal information and artwork for marketing purposes in a manner that deems fit whilst according to the Participants’ privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
17. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction or failure of any telephone network/lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment, software used in connection with the Campaign.
18. The Organiser may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Campaign page and release of notice of such change.
19. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules and prizes of the Campaign without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Organiser’s Facebook Page or in the Terms and Conditions.
20. The Organiser retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the Campaign, and owns the copyright to all contents within.